In anticipation for the (fingers crossed) cooler Fall weather, and in preparation for all those times I'll crave something sweet and want to avoid proccessed sugars, I thought it'd be nice to kick-off the season with my Pumpkin Pie Fat Bombs!
- Food Processor
- Wooden Spatula or spoon
- Lined muffin tin (I prefer silicone)
- 16 oz room temperature organic cream cheese (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 can of organic pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp organic pumpkin spice (or more to your liking
- 6 Tbsp organic coconut oil (melted, but not hot)
- 4 drops of liquid stevia extract (you can substitute monk fruit or 1/2 Tbsp Raw honey)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Mix the mixture with a wooden spoon to ensure lumps are smoothed out and then, using the wooden spoon, fill muffin tins 3/4 full until all the mixture has been used.
- Place the muffin tin, sitting flat, in a freezer for 2 hrs.
*Note: Fat Bombs should remain in the freezer at all times unless immediately being consumed as they will soften quickly.