Gluten-Free, Sprouted, Organic “Granola” Bars
Do you ever have trouble shopping for granola bars that are gluten-free? I do! The vast majority of bars on the market are highly processed and full of preservatives, grains, and sugars. I definitely don’t want those for myself or my kids so sometimes you just gotta make them yourself. With a few truly healthy ingredients you’ll have some awesome snacks in about 10-15 minutes.
Use Whatever You Like!
- Sprouted organic pumpkin seeds
- Sprouted organic sunflower seeds
- Sprouted organic almonds or pecans
- Flax, Sesame, or Chia seeds
- Organic shredded or flaked coconut
- Organic raisins
- Organic cranberries
- Organic mulberries
- Organic cacao nibs
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Raw honey, Maple Syrup, or Coconut Nectar
- Organic coconut oil
3 Easy Steps
1. Mix any combo of dry ingredients in a bowl with a little honey/syrup/coconut oil mixture.
2. Press into a square pan lined with parchment paper
3. Refrigerate for 1-3 hours