Feel free to browse our list of frequently asked questions below.
- What is the allergy information for your products and facility?
All of my products are guaranteed to be free of any gluten, soy, dairy, peanuts, eggs, or grains, and are all non-GMO. All ingredients are certified 100% organic EXCEPT for the Texas Pecans. All products are 100% Vegan EXCEPT the WOW! Bites and French Toast Pecan Butter as they contain raw honey.
- What process do your nuts and seeds go through?
All nuts and seeds are pre-soaked in a mixture of Celtic Salt and filtered water for an average of 8-12 hours. They are then dehydrated at 115 degrees Fahrenheit for at least 72 hours in order to achieve a dry, crisp texture while maintaining their live enzymes (raw). Visit the About page for more information.
- What is Sprouting and Pre-Soaking and is there a difference?
The Sprouting/Pre-Soaking process is described in detail in this blog post and the About Page. Both are descriptions of the same process used when working with nuts and seeds. There are slight differences, which can be described in the above blog link, but there are no literal sprouts on any of the nuts and seeds.
- Where do you source your ingredients?
Almonds: Spain; Walnuts: Chile or India; Pecans: Texas, USA; Brazil Nuts: Bolivia and Peru; Cashews: Vietnam, Pumpkin Seeds: China; Sunflower Seeds: USA
- Will you be carrying any other nuts and seeds than currently offered?
For 2019 we have added the following new products!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Baking Mix (organic, gluten-free, grain-free)
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins Baking Mix (organic, gluten-free, grain-free)
- Coconut Butter (organic)
- Pumpkin Spice Sprouted Pecan Butter
- Pumpkin Spice Coconut Butter (organic)
- I came across a very bitter almond. What's that from and is it safe to eat?
My unpasteurized, sprouted, organic Spanish almonds have a bitterness rating of 0.5%. Basically, 1 in every 200 almonds can be bitter and it is from a naturally occuring compound in almonds. While the bitterness can be very extreme and unpleasant they are not toxic or harmful to eat.
- What are your shipping options?
Currently, I offer FedEX Home Delivery. Home Delivery takes 2-3 business days and IS insured up to $100 if lost or damaged. All orders of $200 or more will be shipped for free and orders between $150-199 will ship for a flat rate of $10.
- Do you offer any discounts or promotions?
Yes! Any sales and discounts are advertised on the home page as well as on our Facebook and Instagram pages. You will automatically receive emails with discount codes and sales updates after your first online purchase. Additionally, lower shipping rates and free shipping rates will be available depending on value of order.
- Do you ship internationally or accept international credit cards?
Due to the raw nature of my products I currently do not offer international shipping as I cannot guarantee the quality of the product en route to a destination outside of the United States. I also do not currently accept international credit cards due to security risks.
- What is the shelf-life of your products and how should I store them??
All sprouted nuts and seeds have a "Best By" date on their package, which is the guaranteed freshness date when kept in an air-tight container and at room-temperature. The shelf-life is extended anywhere up 12 months if kept refrigerated or in the freezer. All products should be kept in their original air-tight containers or moved to an air-tight container upon arrival. The sprouted nut butters are guaranteed for two months at room temperature and the WOW! Bites are guaranteed for two months if kept refrigerated.
- I forgot my password and cannot log in. What do I do?
If you forgot your password simply click on the Log In link on the home page and then click on the link UNDER the password box to request a new password. The new password will be sent to the email you have on file. Use your User Name and NEW Password to log in. You can save this new password for future use or create a new one once you are logged in.
- Is my order safe to ship during extreme Summer or Winter temperatures?
Yes, all products can safely handle temperatures ranging from sub-freezing to 118 degrees Fahrenheit without any damage or loss of nutrients. All packaging is air-tight and moisture proof to preserve maximum freshness during the shipping process. For additional information please click on the following link: Shipping in Extreme Weather
- What is your return/refund policy?
The return/refund policy can be found HERE.
Have Another Question?
If you have further questions, please send us a message and someone will respond as soon as possible with an answer to your question(s).